Our top offering for in-person experiences! Chef Scott Riesenberger and Laura team up for an elegant presentation of Finger Lakes food and wine over a globally inspired, multi-course meal of fine dining and cuisine.
Private Wine Classes
- 2.5 Hour Session For up to 2 people
- $45 for each addition person up to 8
- * Cost of food & wine is an additional charge.
Private Wine Classes in Finger Lakes, NY
Learn all there is to know about wine from Laura, including what you are tasting in a wine, the different types of wine that are out there, and how you might go about pairing food with wine.
Laura is a professor of wine at Tompkins County Community College, where she teaches wine classes that are open to the public. The most popular of these classes are Survey of Wine & Alcoholic Beverages (WINE120), Sensory Evaluation for Wine & Food Pairing (WINE200), and Beverages Studies (WINE202). For more information about the TC3 Wine Marketing program and Laura’s classes, click here.
For a more intimate and personalized experience, Laura teaches private classes as well! These classes can be one-on-one or for multiple people and you will learn everything from what you are tasting in a wine, the different types of wine that are out there, and how you might go about pairing food with wine. To set up private wine classes, use the form below.
- Old world vs New World wine characteristics and food pairing
- History of Finger Lakes wines in 6 glasses
- 10 classic wine and food pairings everyone should know (can include chef-prepared meals)
- French wines and regions 101 (min 2 sessions)
- Do you know your bubbles? Sparkling wines from around the world